Kokum is a tropical summer fruit with a sharp tangy taste.
The small round kokum fruit is red in colour when on the tree but the colour changes to deep purple, almost blackish when it is ripe and dried. The kokum tree is indigenous and extensively found along the Western Ghats in India.
All parts of the kokum fruit including its seeds are very rich in their nutritional content and have the power to benefit your body in many ways
Kokum juice as per Ayurveda has the following benefits -
- Kokum eases acidity & improves digestion
- Kokum can elevate your mood
- Kokum is good for healing cuts, wounds and swelling
- Kokum aids weight loss
- Kokum is beneficial for diabetics
- Kokum is hydrating and has a cooling effect
One bottle makes 12 glasses.
Please refrigerate once you've received the product.